Maps Counseling Services (www.mapsnh.org), is seeking psychotherapists to join our clinical team. Must have a masters or doctorate in psychology, social work, or mental health, and experience working in an outpatient setting.
Staff Clinicians need to be New Hampshire licensed psychotherapists (PsyD, LICSW, LCMHC, or LMFT). You must be licensed in New Hampshire or immediately eligible to be considered for this position.
Maps has office space in both Keene and Peterborough, and we offer the option of working in the office and remotely.
This is a fee-for-service position, and income is based on an hourly rate for how many clients you would like to see and when the note for the client is completed.
Maps offers a collaborative work environment that combines flexibility, independence, and professional teamwork with superb administrative support for billing, collections, and marketing. Maps has a commitment to supporting staff so that our professional work is sustainable. We recognize the importance of balance; we offer a caring and empowering environment that sustains and nurtures our clinicians. Benefits include:
- Freedom to create your own schedule and the size of your caseload.
- A very strong referral stream providing ample referrals.
- Free in house trainings with CEU’s
- A voice in determining the direction and operation of the agency.
- Recognition for the importance of having balance in your life and having time for your family and self.
- Respect for your independence and competence as a licensed professional.
- A caring and supportive group of colleagues who believe that our work should help us feel nurtured.
- A belief in the importance of spirituality in all forms to finding purpose and strength for our clients and ourselves.
- Short-term and long-term disability, term life insurance, vision and dental.
This position is full-time with a flexible schedule allowing you to see 20+ clients weekly. This is a fee-for-service position. Salary earned up to $80,000 with a $2,000 sign-on bonus for clinicains committed to seeing 15+ clients per week.
A viable candidate will have a master’s degree with at least 1 year of experience in counseling or a related field and licensed in the state of NH.
Applicants should address inquiries and application materials (cover letter, current resume, and references) to the Business Manager, Dawn Reed at email@example.com.